Sunday 18 December 2011

My Mac Lipsticks

 Now my Mac lipstick collection is still very modest compared to some people, though I am relatively new  to Mac (about a year I would say) as I never could afford it before! It makes working full time worth it now I can buy these beauties! 

L to R : Hibiscus, Rebel, Gotta Dash, Vegas Volt, Ravishing

B to T: Hibiscus, Rebel, Gotta Dash, Vegas Volt, Ravishing
I like the finishes of all these, none of the them are drying on the lips at all, in fact Gotta Dash is really moisturising, its a Sheen Supreme. Rebel is a satin, Vegas Volt is an amplified and Hibiscus + Ravishing are Cremesheen!

I was going to do swatches on the lips but I need some practice at those! I do plan to do FOTD quite often so you'll be able to see them on my lips then!

Feel free to ask any questions, and leave comments!

I have a question though, I would really like a lip gloss to go with Rebel so if anyone knows one that goes well with this colour let me know, doesn't have to be Mac either!

Helen
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! I got my first ever MAC lipstick through Back 2 MAC earlier this month...I chose Lovelorn as I want to be braver with my colours! Next on the list is Lustering :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used up enough things to do Back 2 Mac yet! Will be exciting when I finally do though!

    ReplyDelete