Thursday 22 December 2011

First FOTD!

Had a day off today so I've spent most of the day wrapping up Christmas pressies! But I took a moment to do a FOTD!

Let me know what you think!

The Eyes: All eyeshadows are Urban Decay (my FAVE  eyeshadow brand!)  Half Baked is all over the lid,  Chase underneath the eye blended up into the crease and then MIA in the crease to define it. Finally I used Flow as a highlight under my brows. And the mascara is Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara!
The Lips: Thought I'd try something new so I put Mac Rebel on the top lip and Topshop Show Off on the bottom lip and used a lip brush to blend them together and this is what I got!
Thanks for reading!
Helen
xXx

1 comment:

  1. i love how you do your eyes - natural and girly I am useless with make-up I just hope for the best. I need some tips :)

    www.ellie-jay.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete