Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Mac Eyeshadows

This is my small collection of Mac eyeshadows, all from Limited Edition collections as I'm most definitely a Urban Decay girl (as you'll see in my next post)! Though I do like checking out Mac Collection because you can find some good eyeshadows!

From Mac Venomous Villians
L to R: Evil Queen 'Her Alter Image', Maleficent 'My Dark Magic', Cruella De Vil 'De-Vil', Evil Queen 'Vile Violet'

From Mac Semi-Precious

L to R: Smoked Ruby, Dark Indulgence


From Mac Surf Baby

L to R: Surf USA, Saffron, Sun Blonde

If you would like me to do swatches for any of these please let me know!

And do you have any of these eyeshadows, do you love or hate them?!

Helen
xXx




1 comment:

  1. I love MAC eyeshadows :) very pretty shades you have there - I'd love to see swatches! xx

    ReplyDelete