Tuesday 10 January 2012

Mac Paint Pots

I didn't discover Mac Paint Pots until a couple of years ago, I had always used Urban Decay Primer Potion, which don't get me wrong, is a great primer but I have most definitely been converted to these! I have three on the go at the moment!

L to R: Bare Study, Rubenesque, Soft Ochre

Swatches


These are just the perfect primers, once they are on they stay put all day and even when they are completely dry they still have enough tackiness for the eyeshadow to adhere to and this in turn makes the eyeshadow colours pop!

Soft Ochre being matt is brilliant for applying matte eyeshadows, Bare Study is great for everything and Rubenesque really makes brown eyeshadows more intense!

Have you tried Paint Pots? What has been your experiences with them? 
Comment me below!

Helen
xXx




1 comment:

  1. I've got bare study and it took me a while to get to grips with it as I'm not used to cream shadows but it works so well with shroom or naked lunch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete