Tuesday 10 January 2012

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Collection

It wasn't until 2007 that I was able to experience Urban Decay, before that there was no way I could properly afford it! I remember I used some birthday money to buy my first eyeshadow, trusty old YDK which is still one of my favourites today! Then in late 2009/early 2010 I jumped at the chance to buy the Book of Shadows 2, and from there my collection continues to grow...

It got to a point where all the palettes I was carrying around were getting too cumbersome and too heavy so I decided to purchase a Z Palette and depot them into it!


This palette contains Book of Shadows 2 + 3 and Deluxe Shadow Box!

Also I have other individuals

L to R: Roach, YDK, Sellout

L to R: Lounge, Goddess, Free Love, Shattered

I have the Naked Palette


I have five of the 24/7 glide on eyeshadow pencils


L to R: Morphine, Rehab, Sin, Clinic, Narc

The last thing I bought was the 15th Anniversary Palette


I also have one more thing on the way that my lovely boyfriend has ordered for my birthday so I'll be showing that off soon ;) can you guess what that might be?

I love urban decay sooooo much, it is my holy grail eyeshadow brand! The pigmentation, the texture, the colours... Just everything is spot on!

If you want me to do swatches, reviews or FOTD with these then let me know!

Helen
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment