Thursday 19 January 2012

My Make Up For Ever Palette

I wanted to try make up for ever cosmetics for a while, especially after spying the #92 eyeshadow on a lot of youtube videos so a couple of weeks ago I decided to take the plunge and create a three eyeshadow palette! I chose #92 purple (obviously!), #93 peach/coral and #5 mint green! 

L to R: #5, #93, #92

These are all matte finishes and blend really well with other mattes and shimmery ones alike!
I LOVE the purple, it is the perfect purple... just yum!
The mint green is another colour I have been looking for, though I would like a shimmery mint green so if anyone knows of any?!
And the peachy coral is so lovely, the matte version of urban decay free love!

Do you have any MUFE eyeshadows? Or any other MUFE products that you love?

Helen
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment