Monday 23 January 2012

My Kat Von D Palettes

For any of you that don't know who Kat Von D is she is an American tattoo artist, she has her own tv show (LA Ink) that follows her at the tattoo studio in LA and in the last 3 or 4 years she has started her own cosmetics range! Over the last couple of years I have been to New York twice (my dad works over there) and both times I picked up some of her make up palettes! I now have four altogether and I love them!

Top: Ludwig and Beethoven
Bottom: True Love and Momento Mori

LUDWIG
L to R: Lucifer, Orbi, Dimebag, Tequila, Clay, Downtown, Baroque,  Leather


TRUE LOVE
L to R: Peanut, Benji (cream)*, Rebekah, Lucifer, Cholita, Shiba, Babe, Missy
*(the gold in the palette pic, well it was a cream eyeshadow but  it dried out, I know rubbish right!)


BEETHOVEN
L to R: Lucifer, Speed Blue, Razor Gray, Tequila, Sinner, Rad Purple, Leather, Galeano


MEMENTO MORI 
L to R: True*, Solitude, Meditation, Agatha Pink, Sugar Skull, Peggy, Hard Luck, Tijuana
*(another cream eyeshadow that dried out, wasn't much good in the first place anyway!)
So have any of you got Kat Von D Palettes? What do you think of them? Have any questions? Comments would be lovely! 

Helen
xXx

5 comments:

  1. they look really pigmented

    http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really remind me of Urban Decay shadows, the colours and the way they are packaged! They are lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see these every time I go into Sephora, and I've always wanted to try one!! Do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say I reach for Ludwig the most but I love the colours in Memento Mori!

      Delete