Tuesday 6 March 2012

My month of lipstick madness Part 2!

Here are the next three lipsticks I have bought over the last month!

 Here are Watch me Simmer and Naughty Saute for the Shop Mac Collection
 And the swatches
 Naughty Saute is described on the MAC website as a bright pepto pink which I think is about right, some people may think this a bad thing but I beg to differ! It is a cremesheen so is nicely pigmented and really buildable, great colour for spring!
And Watch Me Simmer is just yummy haha! I thought it may be too similar to Vegas Volt but it's slightly more on the pink side which I really like! Being an Amplified it is super pigmented and really creamy! It's great!

The third lipstick I have is a Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Blossom Culture which is described as a pink but I think it has a peachy tone to it, that is what made me pick this one as my next Sheen Supreme ( I already have Gotta Dash). This is nicely moisturising on the lips and gives lovely dash of colour and shine when you don't want a full colour on the lips!

 Here is a swatch so you can see what it looks like on my skin

Have any of you purchased these and what are your thoughts?

Helen
xXx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so obsessed with MAC lipsticks lol I think I have too many :) But that didn't stop me from buying couple more from their new collections. I've got Watch Me Simmer(Shop MAC) and Budding Love(Chen Man). I love them both :) I was thinking of getting Naughty Saute, but I think it's just more pink vesrion of Budding Love, and prefer the last one :) xx

    ReplyDelete