Thursday 8 March 2012

My month of lipstick madness Part 3!

Now on to the next three lipsticks I acquired in the past month, these three are from the No7 range at Boots!
I had a £5 No7 voucher and it was on 3 for 2 as well so I couldn't really say no!

No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick
 L to R: Glace 55, Divine Pink 42, Mischief 40
 As you can see the colours are just gorgeous, they all have a frosty finish to them leaning towards gold rather than silver shimmer and are all nicely pigmented. Glace, the purple one, may look a bit scary at first but is actually really wearable! I would say condition your lips before hand with a bit of vaseline (what I use anyway) because they can highlight any dryness on the lips!

 I want to get some pics up of all the lipsticks I have on my lips so you can see what they look like on but I think that may be a big job so I'll do it on my next day off I think!

So anybody in the UK if you have a No7 voucher and not sure what to get with it you can pick up these for only £5 (£10 normally)!

Have anyone else tried these lipsticks, what did you think?

Helen
xXx

1 comment:

  1. The purple shade looks really pretty - all of these shades are perfect for Spring :) xx

    ReplyDelete