Friday 9 March 2012

My month of lipstick madness Part 4!

This is the fourth and final post on the lipstick I purchased over the last month, not to say I won't be buying any more in the future ;)

These final I ordered from the MAC website after lots of ummming and ahhhing but I am so glad I took the risk! I think I have been very lucky with Mac lipsticks by the fact I have not purchased one that I did not like, though I think this is because I do spend time researching e.g. looking at swatches and reviews online and going into Mac counters and trying them out a few times before I commit!


L to R: Girl About Town, Viva Glam Nicki, Pink Nouveau
 And the swatches:

Aren't they all just gorgeous?! Sooo pigmented! I love them already!

Girl About Town, an Amplified, is the brightest pink lipstick I have, it's amazing! I'm really tempted to wear it on tomorrow when I go out for a friends birthday, going to have build up the courage!

Viva Glam Nicki, a Satin, is just a great colour, it is obviously a great pink but it has a yellow tone to it that can give it a slightly peachy tone in certain lights, just yummy basically!

And Pink Nouveau, also a Satin, is what I would call a Barbie pink! Great for spring and summer!

These all apply beautifully, just make sure your lips are well moisturised to stop them highlighting any dryness on the lips!

Any of you lot own any of these? What are your thoughts, what looks do you use them with?!

Helen
xXx

3 comments:

  1. Love all these! So obsessed with MAC lippies recently :)
    I feel like I have disowned all my lipsticks since the arrival of Viva Glam Nicki though, haha! Though today I decided to dig out my MAC Candy Yum Yum...I forgot how amazing it is!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want girl about town, your swatches are so good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gorgeous various colors!!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete