Thursday 1 March 2012

I've been naughty...

I have been soooo naughty, for 3 reasons...
1. I haven't blogged anything in a month!
2. I've spent way too much on make up!
and 3. I haven't shared any of it with you lot!

1. and 3. I feel guilty about and I apologise, but 2. though not so much haha!

Any of you that have seen any of my old posts would have seen my lipstick collection! Well after doing those I have started using lipstick a lot more and have bought 12, that's right I have bought 12 lipsticks! Nine of them are MAC (whoops!), three of which are still on their way to me so I can show you those when they arrive! The other three are Boots No 7, separate post for those I think!

Stay tuned, I will just be showing you the first three MAC I bought at the beginning of February in my next post!

Helen
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment